
Preço 265,00
CPUSupport AMD® Socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64/ SempronAMD Cool 'n' Quiet™
TechnologyAMD64 architecture enables simultaneous 32-bit and 64-bit computingAMD Live!™
ReadyChipset NVIDIA GeForce6100 / nForce430Front Side Bus 2000 /
1600 MT/sMemory Dual channel memory architecture2 x 240-pin DIMM, support max. 4GB DDR2 800/667/533
ECC and non-ECC,un-buffered memoryVGA Integrated GeForce 6100 GPUHigh Definition Video Processing with max. resolutions to 1920 x 1440Expansion Slots1 x PCI Express x162 x PCIStorage/
RAIDNVIDIA MCP61P1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66/332 x Serial ATA 3Gb/s with RAID 0, RAID 1NVIDIA MediaShield™ RAID 0 and 1span cross Serial ATA drivesLANPHY 10/100LAN
AudioALC662 High Definition Audio 6-channel CODECSupport Jack-Sensing and S/PDIF out interface
USB8 USB2.0/1.1 portsBack Panel I/O Ports4 x USB 2.0
ports1 x COM11x
Parallel1 x 5.1 channel Audio I/
O1 x RJ451 x PS/2 Mouse1 x PS/2 Keyboard1 x VGA/RGBInternal I/
O Connectors2 x USB 2.0 connector supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports1 x S/PDIF output connectorHigh Definition Front panel audio connector4-pin CPU Fan / 1*Chassis Fan connectors20-pin System Panel connectorCD audio-in connector24-pin ATX power connector4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
TechnologyAMD64 architecture enables simultaneous 32-bit and 64-bit computingAMD Live!™
ReadyChipset NVIDIA GeForce6100 / nForce430Front Side Bus 2000 /
1600 MT/sMemory Dual channel memory architecture2 x 240-pin DIMM, support max. 4GB DDR2 800/667/533
ECC and non-ECC,un-buffered memoryVGA Integrated GeForce 6100 GPUHigh Definition Video Processing with max. resolutions to 1920 x 1440Expansion Slots1 x PCI Express x162 x PCIStorage/
RAIDNVIDIA MCP61P1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66/332 x Serial ATA 3Gb/s with RAID 0, RAID 1NVIDIA MediaShield™ RAID 0 and 1span cross Serial ATA drivesLANPHY 10/100LAN
AudioALC662 High Definition Audio 6-channel CODECSupport Jack-Sensing and S/PDIF out interface
USB8 USB2.0/1.1 portsBack Panel I/O Ports4 x USB 2.0
ports1 x COM11x
Parallel1 x 5.1 channel Audio I/
O1 x RJ451 x PS/2 Mouse1 x PS/2 Keyboard1 x VGA/RGBInternal I/
O Connectors2 x USB 2.0 connector supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports1 x S/PDIF output connectorHigh Definition Front panel audio connector4-pin CPU Fan / 1*Chassis Fan connectors20-pin System Panel connectorCD audio-in connector24-pin ATX power connector4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
Preço 265,00
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário